Image Map

Face of the Day #2

23 August 2013

This look is a bit of cheat, because I don't usually wear lipstick/pigmented lip products to work, I find them a bit of a hassle to maintain throughout the day.


Eyes

For my eyeshadow, I used a colour from MUA's Top Model palette. This palette is absolutely jam packed with 28 beautiful eye shadows, a blusher, bronzer, and highlighter. I might properly review this palette on its own at some point. I really like the shimmery shadows, especially in the pastel colours, as I feel like I can wear these to work without them being too dramatic. I have to say, I think this palette is a total bargain for
 £7.






This mascara is my absolute favourite mascara of all time. Seriously. It is most definitely, a BIG mascara. It makes my lashes super long and curled, and it never clumps. I got mine in a past Glossybox, and when this runs out I will definitely be repurchasing this, probably from Feel Unique. You can also purchase it with a super jazzy illustrated outer casing for an extra £1.




Lips

For my lip colour I used a Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter. This shade is Raspberry Pie. It's a much brighter shade than I would usually go for, but I think it suits me. As I mentioned previously, I don't tend to wear lip colour to work, so this was removed shortly after I took these pictures, and it came off really easily, with no staining at all. I purchased my lip butters from Boots for £7.99.






Face

I used a MUA blusher on my cheeks, this shade is called Candyfloss. These blushers are extremely pigmented, I only use one swipe with my finger for each cheek. These are an absolute bargain for £1 each. You can purchase them from MUA's website or from Superdrug stores.



Thanks for reading :) xxx

3 comments:

  1. I love the look of the palette, I haven't seen it before, i'll definitely be looking for this :) I love the look you created :)

    ReplyDelete