Image Map

Face of the Day #3

31 August 2013

This is look consists of 100% MUA products. Can you tell I'm a fan?


Eyes

The eyeshadow I have used here is a lovely shimmery yellow colour. It's from the Dusk til Dawn palette, which is currently sold out on MUA's website. I don't tend to use this palette an awful lot, as most of the colours are too dark for work. But this yellow colour gets used quite a lot, as you can probably tell from the picture!



The shade I used is the closest shadow, in the bottom row.



The mascara is one of MUA's latest products, Lash Boom. This is a total bargain at £3. I find that it does curl my lashes, but I also find it to be quite clumpy. I have to be very careful how I use the brush. I would say it's probably a medium mascara, in terms of lash curl and lengthening.











 Face


For my cheeks I used another £1 MUA powder blusher, this shade is Bon Bon. Again, as I've previously said, you don't need to use a large amount of product. I just use one finger swipe for each cheek. I love these, when I get paid I'm totally buying some more!












Thanks for reading :) xxx

4 comments:

  1. Nicola you're so pretty! You're eyes are just beautiful. Loved this post! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the lash boom and find it clumps really easy, apart from that it's a good mascara :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I like it! I just find that in the mornings when I'm getting ready for work, it can be a bit of a hassle to try and avoid the clumpiness haha!

      Delete