Image Map

Handbag products

14 August 2013

Everyone has handbag essentials right? So I've decided to kick off this blog with mine. I mainly carry lip products around with me, as my lips get dry very easily.

For every day use, I carry around these lip balms from the Body Shop.



 I have them in Strawberry and Pomegranate. They smell absolutely fantastic, and definitely keep my lips from getting dry. They are also available in Plum, Pink Berry, Lychee, and Toffee. They don't have much pigment, which I actually find quite handy, as I don't have to faff about with a mirror.
 These are a steal at £3 a go, and are available from the Body Shops website and instore.

I also have a more heavy duty lip balm, and a Revlon lip butter.





The intensive lip salve was an item I received in a Glossybox a while ago, and in winter this gets a lot of use. It is fantastic at healing my lips when they are super chapped, however, it costs £12 for 10ml, which is pretty pricey, even if it is a must-have. You can buy it here. The Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter (in Berry Smoothie) is perfect for adding a slight colour to your lips. I don't find them to be particularly nourishing, but they are beautifully packaged, and the colours are lovely. I purchased mine from Boots for £7.99.

I apologise for the close up pictures but these show the lip balms and butters best!

My lips naturally:







My lips with the Pomegrante lip balm:


As you can see, not much pigment at all.




My lips with the Revlon Lip Butter:


Lovely shimmery colour!





And so concludes my first beauty post! I hope everyone who reads this finds it helpful :)



xxx













1 comment:

  1. The revlon lip butter looks great, a really pretty colour :)

    ReplyDelete