Image Map

Librarian Work Wear #1

15 August 2013

So this is my first fashion/outfit-related post! This outfit came from one of my favorite websites, Modcloth. Their clothes are very reasonably priced, but I often have to pay customs fees, so that's something to bear in mind if you decide to buy anything from them!

The Dress

I like to wear dresses to work, especially in summer. However this is a dress that could easily be worn in autumn and spring as well, with some layering. The skirt of the dress is not lined, however it isn't see-through at all. You can buy the dress here for $52.99, it is also available in 3 other colours. I love the navy blue, and the mint is super cute!

Button detail! So cute.



The Cardigan

Modcloth do a whole selection of these cardigans in different colours. I have three, and I am sure they will be regular features in my Librarian Work Wear feature! These cardigans are made from a soft and stretchy material, however I would suggest to size up, as I bought mine in a medium, and after machine washing, they have shrunk slightly. The shade shown here is Orchid. The cardigans are $34.99 each which is not too expensive, but there is the customs fee to consider on top of that!

The Shoes

I absolutely love these shoes from Poetic Licence. They are beautiful! I'm not usually the kind of person to go for heels but these are not too high, and the shoes themselves are super comfortable. They took hardly any wearing in at all. You can find them here for the bargain price of $114.99, and they are also available in black and white. I've had a look to try and find a stockist of these in the UK, but haven't managed it! If anyone manages to find a UK stockist, let me know!



 Thanks for reading :) xxx



2 comments:

  1. The dress is so cute and looks perfect with the shoes which are VERY cute <3 love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want those shoes. Give me those shoes. Also the dress. Super cute :)

    ReplyDelete