Image Map

Librarian Work Wear #2

19 August 2013

I love this outfit! It's one of my favourites for work!


The Dress

This dress is from White Stuff, which is one of my favourite shops. Unfortunately there is one just down the street from where I work, so I'm always just popping in...just to look! I love the print of this dress, with the typewriters and little letters! Very librarian appropriate. This dress has pockets, which I absolutely love, very handy for work! Unfortunately this dress is sold out now, but White Stuff are currently having a sale online and in store, so there are bargains to be had!

I look seriously awkward here, still not used to having my photo taken!

Cute print!




The Cardigan

This cardigan is one of the Modcloth Charter School Cardigans. I have previously reviewed the Orchid one. This shade is called Honey, and is a beautiful mustard yellow. Again, I would order a size up for these as they do tend to shrink. Mine has also faded slightly which makes me sad, I will probably buy another to replace this one eventually, I love this pop of yellow with the purple dress.







The Shoes

These shoes were an absolute steal from Primark for £4. I also bought them in black. I'm not sure if they are still available. They are quite uncomfortable, in that they don't support your feet very well, but for £4, I'm not expecting magical cushiony shoes! I just think that they probably wouldn't be suitable for a long day on your feet.





Thanks for reading :) xxx

1 comment: