Image Map

Face of the Day #6

28 September 2013

I am pretty excited about the new MUA palettes I received, so obviously there had to be Face of the Day posts about them!

Here I have used a shadow from the Matte palette. These apply in a really smokey way, I think you could really create something crazy dramatic with these. For work though, I just used one of the neutrals to create a natural look.




 

 I have also experimented with one the new matte lipsticks. This one is Peachy Keen, I did have to apply some lip balm under this because these are seriously matte (and it's autumn, therefore, super dry lips). I love this peachy colour, it's not my usual style, but I think it's pretty cute for daytime.









Watch out for a Face of the Day post with the new Smokin palette from MUA soon!

2 comments:

  1. I love the colour of the eye shadow and the lipstick is such a pretty shade :)

    -x-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm really loving MUA's new stuff!

      Delete