Image Map

Librarian Work Wear #8

30 September 2013

It's not very often I wear trousers for a Librarian Work Wear post! But this is just such a comfy yet smart outfit for work, I love it.

The trousers were a bargain in the January sales from Monsoon. I think they were reduced from £40 to £20. I really like this style of trousers for work, however I don't find them very often in the shops.



This shirt is from White Stuff, and unfortunately it isn't available anymore. Anything with a letter print is awesome in my book though.



The cardigan is my latest Modcloth purchase. Everyone who reads this blog should by now know of my love affair with the Charter School Cardigan that Modcloth offers! I couldn't resist grabbing this gorgeous sage green one!

And of course, the whole outfit wouldn't be complete without my trusty brogues from Clarks. These shoes make me feel like an extra from the Great Gatsby!

Thanks for reading :) xxx

1 comment:

  1. What a bargain! :)

    The shoes look really nice with the trousers :)

    ReplyDelete