Image Map

Sleek Pout Paints

04 September 2013

Today's review is a product I received in the July Glossybox. The Pout Paints are designed to be used both individually, mixed together, or mixed with other lip products to create new colours. Here I have only used them as individual colours, I haven't gotten round to testing them with other lip products!






Pictured below is the pink coloured Pout Paint. As you can see, it's not seriously pigmented, but I only applied a small amount, as directed by the packaging. I think you could definitely apply more and build up the colour. The paint applies with a similar texture to lipgloss, but doesn't feel as sticky.






This is the white coloured paint, which I was a bit nervous about! I thought it would come out the same colour as it appears in the tube, but it's actually a really nice clear gloss. I'm not sure whether these would be particularly nourishing, or about their longevity, but I think they're quite fun.






The Pout Paints are available to purchase here for £4.99 each.


Thanks for reading :) xxx

7 comments:

  1. Haven't seen these before, I love the pink colour, it's so pretty :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hadn't either, it's worth checking out their website. They've got some really nice eyeshadow palettes and blushers!

      Delete
    2. Thanks! I'll check out the website :)

      Delete
  2. they look nice! Lovely post :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look lovely! Would u recommend trying glossy box? Xx

    http://hipslikecinders.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely would! I only cancelled my subscription in the first place because I was saving for my wedding, so sacrifices had to be made! I just think they're something to look forward to every month, and it's great to have lots of little samples to try out and review :)

      Delete