Image Map

Halloween in Cambridge

31 October 2013

This is kind of a random Librarian Work Wear/Face of the Day/Photography bundle. Obviously I wanted to wear something Halloween and work appropriate, so I went for this dress from my trusty Modcloth. Apologies for the blurry photos, the light has been pretty awful for photos today!



The cardigan is also a Modcloth special! The tights are from Primark, and the shoes are from Clarks.



I have loads of these necklaces from a seller on Etsy, who unfortunately doesn't make them anymore. They're made from resin and are too cute! I thought Elphaba might fancy a trip out on Halloween.


Make up wise, I went for one of the golden shadows from my new Sleek Vintage Romance palette, and the Antique blush. I later teamed it up with the Wild Berry matte lipstick from MUA, but didn't get any photos! I did however, get some lovely autumnal photos from around Cambridge today, so enjoy!








1 comment:

  1. Beautiful photos! :) I absolutely love your outfit :)

    www.myladyboudoir.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete