Image Map

Sleek Vintage Romance Palette

27 October 2013

I absolutely heart this palette soooo much! As soon as I spotted this doing the rounds on various blogs, I knew I had to have it!


Just look at it. Gorgeous purpley shimmery shades mixed with beautiful golds, as well as a few dark shimmery shades and a silver too. As soon as I got this in the post I wanted to start swatching it straight away, but I've had to wait for the weekend so that I can really take my time and do it justice!



This is the top row of the palette. Look at the shimmer! Romance in Rome and Propose in Prague look quite matte but they do have bits of glitter in, and Pretty in Paris didn't show up very well because it's so silvery, but I kind of love that. I like a delicate silver more than anything too grey and heavy.
 


I haven't messed with the light in either of these images, because I wanted the true colours of these shadows to really show. Marry in Monte Carlo and Honeymoon in Hollywood are my favourites in this row. The other shades are all gorgeous too, and I really can see myself getting loads of use out of this palette!


No doubt I shall be getting some Face of the Day posts done with this soon! If you want one of these gorgeous palettes for yourself, they are available here for £7.99.

1 comment: