Image Map

Sleek Blush in Antique

24 November 2013

As soon as I spotted the Vintage Romance collection from Sleek, I was hooked. I managed to get my paws on the eyeshadow palette which I freaking love, and I've had the blush for ages and have only just gotten around to reviewing it.





This is a lovely dusky pink colour, with a shimmery mix. I actually find that its slightly too shimmery for me. I tried to use this the other day for a Face of the Day post, but I applied a little bit too much and I felt that it was too glittery for work! I think smaller amounts are key here.



Shimmery Glittery!


The packaging is pretty robust, I dropped the bag with this in on my way back to work and instantly thought that the blush would have cracked and broken, but it was all still intact! I love the little mirror, and the design on the outside of the box looks really high end, even though this was a bit of a bargain at £4.49.





I will definitely be keeping my eye out for further new releases from Sleek! Have you tried the Vintage Romance collection from Sleek?

1 comment:

  1. Ooh I've just bought the 'Rose Gold' one of these, can't wait to try it! Love the shimmery bits. xx

    Hips Like Cinderella

    ReplyDelete