Image Map

Limited Collection Tin Gift Set

17 December 2013

I've finally had to time to get around to having a proper look at my freebies from Marks and Spencers! This little gift set is brilliant, it's got everything you could possibly need to create christmassy looks. There are some lovely neutrals and some more dramatic evening colours together in this palette, and I've decided to create a look to show you what the contents of the tin are like!
 
 
 
 
 
I used the dark green shade from the tin as this isn't a colour I normally go for. I also used a tiny bit of eyeliner on my lower lid. The mascara in the tin isn't really anything to write home about, but it adds a slight lift to your lashes and just defines the eyes a bit more.
 



I slapped a bit of blusher on, I was quite surprised at how much I liked the colour of this! It looks quite boring and bland in the tin but it gives a really nice pop of colour to your cheeks.




Finally, to finish off the look I applied the lip gloss. This is a really nice peach colour in the tube but it applies quite sheer, with a hint of shimmer.




So thats my look! What do you think? This gift set is £12.50 and is available here.

No comments:

Post a Comment