Image Map

Limited Collection Wanderlust Eye Palette

23 December 2013

Another adorable Marks and Spencer christmassy gift idea to review, and my last post before Christmas! WOOHOO! This little palette is great for someone on the go. It folds out to reveal five eyeshadows and an applicator, the only thing thats missing is a mirror!
 
 


 
 
As I've already swatched this, I've decided to go for a basic make up look to show off the beautiful colours! I used the greeny blue colour as a base, and then added a layer of the sparkly silver over the top for a an icy look!



 
 
 



This is a great palette. I've used it a couple of times for work, and without a primer the eyeshadows pretty much last all day. The shadows are pretty buildable too, so you don't have to worry about looking slightly mental with the bright pink! This palette is £8.50 and is available here.






1 comment: