Image Map

Benefit Rockateur Blush

27 January 2014

I think I might be addicted to Benefit. I've never used their blushes before, but if they're all as nice as this one, I might need to start saving up my pennies for a splurge!

 


Rockateur comes in a beautifully designed box, which definitely fits with the rock aesthetic. Lace, studs and golden animal print decorate the outside of the box, and the inside is just as stunning.




How pretty is that?! This has such a gorgeous rose gold shimmer to it, and I don't know if it's just me, but the blush seems to have a really nice scent to it as well. Included with the blush is a lovely wooden handled brush with super soft bristles.




Here I've swatched the blush with my finger (bottom swatch) and with the brush. Clearly the brush gives a much lighter sweep of colour, which almost diffuses the rose colour to peach. Very nice.




Apologies for the horrible lighting in these pictures! The weather has not been kind to me recently. On the face the blush can be built to be really strong, or just lightly dusted on. I've built it up a bit here so that it showed up better in the photos, but it's still not ridiculously overpowering.





I think I might be in love! Have you tried the Rockateur blush? It's available here for £23.50.

 

6 comments:

  1. This blush looks so pretty! Great review :)

    Telina | Love, Telina

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so pretty! I really love the packaging and the design on the blush, too :)
    Great review!

    Jess xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks gorgeous on you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks so pretty! it's a really pretty colour :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks good on you. Need to pick this up!

    xo
    Janelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww you look so cute! what a pretty colour :)

    ReplyDelete