Image Map

Soap and Glory Thick and Fast and Sexy Mother Pucker

02 January 2014


First post of 2014! Woohoo! I've decided to talk about the make up goodies that were included in Soap and Glory's Yule Monty set. I've never tried Soap and Glory's products before, so I was pretty keen to give these a go.
 

 
 
 
I was a little bit worried about the big brush on this mascara, I don't normally get on with them. But this one was actually pretty good, and applied the mascara really well. It definitely gave my lashes some lift, but I did find it to be quite gloopy, which meant I got in a bit of a mess when I was applying it. You can nab this mascara for yourself here for £10.
 
 



 


I didn't realise that this was one of those tingly lip glosses until I applied it! Obviously with a name like Extreme-Plump I should probably have guessed, but I was in lala blogger land and didn't really think about it. I didn't really like the sensation of the gloss tingling away on my lips, and ended up wiping it off quite quickly after taking these photos. I do think that it plumped my lips slightly in the time that I was wearing it, and I really like the cute pink colour. I think this shade is called Pink Out Loud, and it's available here for £10.
 

 


 What do you think? Some slight plumpage?
 


 


 
Finally, I had to include a shot of my gorgeous Christmas present from one of my librarian friends (thanks Kirsten :3) I love it! So pretty.





Have you tried any of the Soap and Glory cosmetics? What did you think of them?





1 comment:

  1. The mascara looks great!
    Also, I always love the tingly sensation of some lip plumping products, may hae to try it :D

    Pretty Necklace :)

    ReplyDelete