Image Map

Stila Lip Gloss Set

06 January 2014

Today I have some lovely lip glosses to brighten up your Monday! How pretty are these?! I was super excited to unwrap these on Christmas day, I've heard a lot of good things about Stila products and I couldn't wait to swatch them.

 


The set I received came with 8 gorgeous glosses. There's a mix of glittery light shades and darker, more pigmented colours. They all require winding up to get the gloss onto the little brushes, but it doesn't take too long, and don't wind them too much or you'll get gloss everywhere!
 



The first shade I decided to play around with was Believe. This is a lovely dark berry colour, which is pictured above on the brush, and below once applied. The colour isn't too overpowering, but it's still pigmented enough to catch the eye. It's also got a slight shimmer to it.



I didn't want to bombard you with photos, so I've swatched all of the glosses below. Probably my least favourite shade is Dreamy. It's a little bit too brown for my liking, but it might look better on my lips. My favourite shade is really difficult to pick! I love the pinker shades of Fantasy and Grapefruit, but Starfruit and Believe are stunning too. Apricot and Kitten are also really lovely. I can't decide! Another thing I've noticed about these whilst swatching them is that they smell fantastic!




Which shade is your favourite? Have you tried any Stila lip glosses before?





4 comments:

  1. Ooh these look lovely, I really like the look of Kitten and Believe looks stunning on you :)

    Jess xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are on my wishlist! I can't wait to try them!

    Brittany's Secret

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never had good luck with the Stila glosses. I was hoping that the new owner would reformulate them. Some of the items need a lot more pigmentation. Of course, nothing compares to the vintage Stila that we all know and love! These are very pretty in the tube. It looks like you had some luck.
    Marie
    http://iamthemakeupjunkie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stopping by from the beauty blogger group to show some love! I haven't tried these glosses, but some of these looking amazing!
    Barbie
    Barbie's Beauty Bits
    barbiesbeautybitsblogger

    ReplyDelete