Image Map

Wedding Details #6

22 January 2014

This week, I'm talking photographers. The photographer is such a crucial part of your day! I searched around for quite a while before I settled on Distant Cloud Photography. Chris was brilliant both on the day, and when we first met him for our engagement shoot. We had so many people comment on how well he worked and the fact that he wasn't the standard 'bossy wedding photographer' stereotype.



He took some stunning shots of our day, and afterwards provided all photos in colour and black white on a memory stick. We then plotted out our photo album, and after Chris mocked it up and sent it to us to be checked over, it was all sent off to be made! When I received my album in the post I couldn't help showing it off to everyone! I'm pretty sure my family have gotten a bit bored of it now..


 
 
I just love the candid shots Chris captured, I much prefer this relaxed style of photography to just the standard poses. Obviously we had those included as well, but the candid shots are definitely my favourites!
 










 
 
I would definitely recommend Distant Cloud Photography to any Cambridgeshire brides, or any that are further afield! Drop him an email, check out his website, and you can also find him on Facebook.

2 comments:

  1. Aw these are some lovely shots, I agree that candid ones are often the nicest :)

    Jess xo

    ReplyDelete