Image Map

February Favourites

03 March 2014


I can't believe how fast February has gone! I'm really enjoying the first signs of spring though, we're starting to have a few more sunny days here in the UK and flowers are starting to pop up! And it's my birthday in March so obviously this is my favourite month ;)
 
 
 
 
First up is this gorgeous hair oil from the February Birchbox. I really wasn't expecting to like this as I've never used a hair oil before, but I've just been applying a small amount of this to my hair when I get out of the shower and it has made a massive difference! My hair is now silky smooth and fantastic to style as well. A full size bottle of this will set you back £16, and it's available here.



I've also fallen completely head over heels with the new Barry M Silk collection! They just scream spring to me, and I am 100% in the mood to start digging out some pastels. These are £3.99 each, and are available at Boots and Superdrug. I've got full review of these bad boys here.



I've been loving this gentle cleansing milk from La Claree. This came with the February Love Me Beauty box, and initially I was a bit sceptical. However, after using it for a few weeks, I've had my mind changed! This removes make up and grime really well (apart from mascara) and leaves my skin feeling refreshed and smooth. I've not had any breakouts since using this, and my skin seems to just drink it up! What more could you ask for? This retails for about £19 for a 150ml bottle, and is available here.




Next up and also from the February Love Me Beauty box is this dry conditioner from Percy & Reed. This is another product that I was initially unsure about, as haircare isn't really something I tend to go for! I'm normally just a shampoo and conditioner kind of girl. But this is just so easy to use, I've just been spraying a small amount on my hairbrush in the morning and it just adds a gorgeous shine to my hair on days when it's looking a bit dull. You can get this here for £12.




Pretty much every day since I bought it, I've been wearing Katy Perry's Killer Queen fragrance. I absolutely love it. I already did a quick review of it earlier this month which you can find here. It's such a gorgeous perfume, and the bottle is super awesome too! You can get this from Boots and Superdrug, and the 100ml bottle costs around £30.



Finally, the Garden of Eden palette from Sleek. I knew as soon as I saw this palette that I'd absolutely have to get my hands on it! I love the range of gorgeous earthy colours, the browns and pinks are perfect, and the greens are simply stunning. You can see my full review of it here. This palette is £7.99 and is available from Sleek's website here.



Phew! Quite a few favourites this month! I'm so pleased that I'm getting introduced to products that I wouldn't normally choose for myself through being subscribed to beauty boxes, and those products are becoming firm favourites. Have you tried any of my February faves? If you have, what did you think of them?



3 comments:

  1. The Sleek palette looks stunning, and I love the look of the Barry M polishes too :)
    I really didn't like the Percy & Reed dry conditioner, glad you're getting on with it a bit better than I did!!

    Jess xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those nail polish colours look beautiful and I really want that perfume.

    xx

    www.forevermissvanity.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These Barry M nail paints looks very pretty!

    ReplyDelete