Image Map

March Favourites

07 April 2014

I haven't really bought a lot of beauty products this month, so my favourites are a bit sparse! It was my birthday on the 20th, and I mainly received books, dvds, and games for my new Nintendo 3DS. I'm not complaining, it's just meant that things on the beauty side haven't really featured much for me this month!




I've definitely been loving this Nip + Fab Viper Venom Eye Fix. You can see my full review here, and it has basically become a new daily staple. Not only does it feel super refreshing on application, it also visibly reduces my dark circles. I'm super pleased that I was introduced to this by Love Me Beauty this month! You can get the Nip + Fab Viper Venom Eye Fix for £14.95 here. 




Having finally finished up my Peaches and Clean face wash, I've been able to crack open this Urban Veda Radiance exfoliating facial polish. I really like Urban Veda, I've used their moisturisers before and loved them, so getting this sample in a recent Birchbox made me really happy! This face wash leaves my skin super smooth, and I really like the scent. It's quite floral but also a bit fruity, and quite hard to describe! If you've used their products before, no doubt you'll know what I mean. You can get it here for £8.99.





I've definitely been loving Benefit this month. The Porefessional has been tried and tested by me this month, and you can see how it did against Dr Brandt's Pore no More here. I know that a lot of people find the Porefessional to be a bit hit and miss, but I've found that it works really well for my skin, and I just absolutely love it. The Porefessional is available here for £24.50.




 I've also picked myself up a few extra Benefit goodies in the form of these gorgeous eyeshadows, a lovely blush, and a super girly lip gloss. You can read a more in-depth review about these here. I'm particularly in love with the lip gloss and the powder eyeshadow. The packaging is totally gorgeous too! All of these goodies are currently available on the Benefit website.






Have you tried any of my March Favourites? What do you think of them?



5 comments:

  1. The porefessional isn't work for me as good as I wanted.. I didn't like it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Porefessional is one of my favourite products, I love the silky finish it gives to my skin.

    xx

    www.forevermissvanity.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Urban Veda facial polish sounds lovely!!
    I wasn't a massive fan of The Porefessional, I think my skin is too oily for it :(

    Jess xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been thinking about ordering Nip + Fab Viper Venom Eye Fix and now I think I just have to gt it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice products! The eyeshadow is a really nice colour :)

    www.myladyboudoir.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete