Image Map

Murad Pomegranate Exfoliating Mask

02 April 2014

This is another product that has been brought to my attention by Love Me Beauty. The Murad Pomegranate Exfoliating Mask sounded so good on the boutique menu, which was a major factor for my in choosing option three this month. I'm not usually one for face masks, there's no particular reason for this, it's just something I've never really gotten into.


 
The mask contains Pomegranate and Ginkgo Biloba extracts which contain antioxidants, natural fruit enzymes which exfoliate away trapped impurities and dead skin cells and Sodium PCA which restores essential moisture to soften, recondition and rehydrate your skin.


I applied the mask onto clean skin, as directed. The mask itself is a kind of clear gel, and I was expecting more of a fruity pomegranate fragrance than it actually had. This mask made my skin feel quite tingly/burny and I was on the verge of washing it off before deciding to hang on for the full 10 minutes. The mask didn't set into a hard layer, so it was quite easy to remove and I could instantly see results after washing the mask off. My skin looked incredibly clean, cleaner than I think I've ever seen it before! The tingling feeling stayed behind for a while after I'd removed the mask which I was initially a bit worried about, but having read some other reviews, I think that's a sign that the fruit enzymes are exfoliating away.



The sachet I received is quite large, and I'm definitely going to try and get a couple more uses out of it. I'm not sure whether I'll be repurchasing this when I've used it up, as 6 sachets of this mask come to £25, which is pretty pricey. If the product came in a bottle or tube I think I'd definitely consider it, but sachets are just too fiddly and quite wasteful really. 


Have you tried this mask before? Would you buy a product that only came in sachets?


2 comments:

  1. I haven't tried Murad products, but I like the sound of this mask.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard great things about Murad products, I think I may have to give this mask a try.

    ReplyDelete