Image Map

New Barry M Gelly Polish Shades

14 April 2014

How pretty are these? The new Gelly polishes from Barry M are bang on trend for spring, and while I couldn't allow myself to pick up the minty green shade (I already have so many mint green polishes...) I did let myself get the other ones!




Rose Hip is a gorgeous girly pastel pink, with the trademark Gelly shine. I found the formula of both of these polishes to be a bit streaky, but I think if I hadn't been so impatient to get these photographed, three coats would have been better than two. I'm really glad I picked this up from Superdrug, as it's really different from the normal colours I tend to go for. It's nice to have a bit of a change every now and then!




Huckleberry is more my usual nail polish choice! Again, you can see here that the polish has applied quite in quite a streaky way, but I do think that with these pale shades three coats is really necessary.



The New spring Barry M Gelly polishes are £3.99 each and are available here.
What do you think to the new shades? Do you have a favourite?

5 comments:

  1. I have the mint green one! Also a pale purple one! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look like lovely shades :) I'm hosting a nail polish giveaway if you would like to take a look you can see it here

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah loving the pastel trend at the moment. I don't suit pastel clothing as I'm too pale, but absolutely rocking it on my nails!

    Kerys | Little Bo Blab
    -xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the look of these!! I really want the mint green one but like you, I have so many mint polishes already haha :)

    Jess xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Barry M polishes this spring :) I have the green and purple but I really must buy the pink one! xo
    missvintagevibe@blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete