Image Map

New MUA Matte Lipsticks

23 April 2014


I've been waiting for MUA to release some new products for a while now, I regularly check their website to see if there's anything in the 'new' section (sad, I know). So I was really excited to see that they had released two new shades of their bargain £1 matte lipsticks! 





 I already own Peachy Keen, Pouty Pink, Scarlet Siren and Wild Berry (my ultimate fave), and I couldn't wait to add Lilac Belle and Fawn Fancy to my collection! I was also quite keen to see whether the formula would be different to the other lipsticks I own from this range. I typically find them to be quite drying on my lips, but most matte lip products have that problem!  




 Fawn Fancy is a gorgeous nude colour, and generally it's not the sort of shade I tend to go for, but I actually think it really suits me. The formula of both of these lipsticks is definitely very matte, and if you suffer with dry lips like I do, you might want to exfoliate or apply a lip balm before you attempt 
these as they do tend to cling to any dry skin you might have on your lips.





Lilac Belle is probably my least favourite. Again, it's not the kind of colour I tend to go for and I just feel like it might be a bit eighties for me! With the right skin tone though, this colour will look amazing.




Even though Lilac Belle wasn't really for me, Fawn Fancy is adorable and I'm hoping that MUA will bring out some more shades in this range that I like the look of! For £1 each, you can't really go wrong.

Have you tried any of the MUA matte lipsticks?


3 comments:

  1. Both shades look very pretty on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a MUA matte lipstick and I found it hard to actually get colour on my lips, it wasn't very pigmented, I may try a more pinkier colour next time :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can't go wrong at that price! I think Lilac Belle really suits you :)

    Jess xo

    ReplyDelete