Image Map

Pooch Pack - April 2014

17 April 2014

So you probably all know by now how obsessed I am with beauty boxes, but I was recently mooching about on the internet and discovered Pooch Pack, a monthly box of goodies for the pooch in your life! I signed up straight away, and couldn't wait for my first box. It costs £19.95 a month, is delivered by Hermes, and the contents are different depending on the size of your dog, so Bernie receives the small box. The box contains a mix of toys and treats for your dog, with an extra toy thrown in when it's their birthday month.




Bernie's current favourite item from the box is this Becobone. It's super bouncy, and is made from natural rubber and rice husk fibres which means it is non-toxic. It doesn't have a nasty chemical smell, and Bernie has absolutely loved throwing it about and chewing it. As you can see, it's already taken quite a bashing as she does love to chew, but I reckon this will probably keep her quiet for a while and I don't have to worry about her eating it because it's non-toxic! Becobones are also eco-friendly, as they are made from 100% natural, biodegradable materials. The small Becobones cost £3.99 each and are available here.




We also received two boxes of Biscuits from Pawsitively Natural. Bernie hasn't had any of the Honey biscuits yet, but she is absolutely in love with the cheese ones! Ever since she had one, she hasn't been able to leave the box alone which has been a bit of a pain. Pawsitively Natural biscuits do not contain any meat and animal derivatives, sensory additives or bulking agents, which are found in most major and supermarket own make brands, and contain Seagreens Human Food Scottish Seaweed, which has micronutrients, dental and other wellbeing benefits. They don't seem to have any online stockists yet, but this is definitely a brand that I will be keeping my eye on! 






I am intrigued by this Fat Cat ice cream cone toy! This contains a nylon belt which can supposedly stand up to a ton of pulling. Bernie is more into chewing than tug of war games, although she does sometimes play them. I can't seem to find a price for this online, the brand seems to cater more to American stores than UK. Still, this is a great looking toy and I'm sure it will keep Bernie busy for a while!



The other treat items in this month's box were these lamb bites. We've not tested these yet as Bernie is happily munching her way through the biscuits, but she does really like meat based treats so I'm sure these will go down well. Natures Menu provide natural food for dogs and cats in the form of raw meat that can be thawed and fed to your pet, as well as natural treats and meals that contain fruit and veg. This is quite an interesting concept, but I'm not sure we'll be trying it out on Bernie!





Finally, because it's Bernie's birthday on the 27th April, we received this little extra. I really like that they send an extra for birthdays, but this will literally last Bernie five minutes! She is such a chewer, and this also has a squeak in which means she won't stop until she's destroyed it.




Overall, I think this is a great idea. For people who love to spoil their pets, a monthly box which introduces you to new products and treats is a great idea. I can't wait to see what will be in next month's box! 

What do you think of Pooch Pack? Would you join?




4 comments:

  1. What a cute box! Too bad I don't have a dog in my life :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bernie is gorgeous, happy birthday little man! They sell them, the cheese biscuits and other flavours, online at Chelsea Dogs. They will be selling them at Pawsitively Natural soon as well (Chelsea Dogs is a stockist). I'm glad I found your blog because my dogs, Bert and Cedric, loved these too and we didn't keep the packet to know where to get them from, so thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops! I mean little lady! Sorry Bernie,

    ReplyDelete
  4. How Lemeridian funding service  grant me a loan!!!

    Hello everyone, I'm Lea Paige Matteo from Zurich Switzerland and want to use this medium to express gratitude to lemeridian funding service for fulfilling his promise by granting me a loan, I was stuck in a financial situation and needed to refinance and pay my bills as well as start up a Business. I tried seeking for loans from various loan firms both private and corporate organisations but never succeeded and most banks declined my credit request. But as God would have it, I was introduced by a friend named Lisa Rice to Le_meridian funding service and undergone the due process of obtaining a loan from the company, to my greatest surprise within 48hrs just like my friend Lisa, I was also granted a loan of $216,000.00 So my advise to everyone who desires a loan, "if you must contact any firm with reference to securing a loan online with low interest rate of 1.9% and better repayment plans/schedule, please contact Le_meridian funding service. Besides, he doesn't know that am doing this but due to the joy in me, I'm so happy and wish to let people know more about this great company whom truly give out loans, it is my prayer that GOD should bless them more as they put smiles on peoples faces. You can contact them via email on {lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com Or lfdsloans@outlook.com} or Text through Whatsapp +1-989 394 3740.

    ReplyDelete