Image Map

Weekly Book Round Up #34

04 April 2014



Lauren Oliver is one of my favourite authors, so when the library emailed to say her latest book was reserved for me, I couldn't wait to pick it up! Panic is a game that is played by the graduates from the high school in Carp. The game involves a series of challenges, which get progressively worse as the game goes on. The winner walks away with $50,000. The story is told from the points of view of Heather and Dodge. Heather enters to try and rescue herself and her sister from their drug addict mother, and Dodge enters for revenge. I didn't really enjoy this as much as Lauren Oliver's other books, but it was still an entertaining read. I thought that the ending was a little bit predictable and seemed a bit rushed, but if you're a fan of Lauren then it's definitely worth a read!


Nicola's rating: 3.5./5


No comments:

Post a Comment