Image Map

You Beauty Discovery Box - April 2014

19 April 2014

Well, I am glad I got up early for this menu! This is only my second box from You Beauty, but I thought a few of the products seemed to sell out incredibly quickly this month. This months box promised a natural and organic theme, and it definitely delivered!





As soon as I saw the menu the day before it went live, I knew I was going to go for one of the Claysprays. I didn't like the sound of the glow one, so I decided to give the brightening white clay with ginseng a go. Both of these had sold out by about 10.30 on the day the menu went live, which is just crazy! At 30ml, this sample is worth around £10, which has already paid for the box. Watch this space for a review, I can't wait to give this a go!



The other item I picked was the Essential Care Creamy Coconut Cleanser. I had just run out of cleanser when I saw the menu for this month, and I really liked the sound of this, so in my box it went! I thought that this would smell quite strongly of coconuts, but it actually smells more of olives than anything else. I've used it a couple of times and it removes make up and mascara really well. This retails for £6.



This month's freebies included a 9bar which is a delicious mix of fruit and seeds, and a sample from the Organic Pharmacy.  I've already used this up, and I was pretty impressed. The cream had quite a thick consistency which meant I only had to use a tiny bit at a time, so I managed to get four uses out of this sachet. The cream did have quite an odd smell, sort of fruity but also quite herby, which wouldn't be for everyone. A full size pot of this will set you back around £40, so I'm pleased that I got the chance to try it out!



Did you manage to get what you wanted from this month's menu? Did you like the organic theme?


3 comments:

  1. This cleanser sounds great! It seems like really nice box :) xo's

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the sound of the cleanser! I really like the idea behind the You Beauty discovery boxes but every month by the time I remember them they best items are out of stock! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The masque sounds amazing! I love using face masque's, so relaxing :) x

    ReplyDelete