Image Map

April Favourites

03 May 2014


 Compared to last month, I've spent a bit more on beauty products, but not an awful lot. I've been quite lucky this month with beauty boxes that have provided me with the majority of my favourites, and I was hoping to have my How 'bout Them Apples? palette to add to this post but it didn't arrive in time!






First up had to be the Iconic 3 palette from Make Up Revolution. I have been absolutely loving this palette all month. I really wanted to get my hands on Naked 3 by Urban Decay when it first came out, but just couldn't bring myself to splash the cash! For £4 this is a fantastic dupe and I've been loving the looks I've been able to create with it. Now I just have to stop myself from picking up all the others in this range!



Love Me Beauty has been good to me this month, by introducing me to two of my favourites! This Neal and Wolf shampoo smells absolutely divine and has left my hair feeling silky and looking super shiny. I've also been loving the Betty Hula Wonder Oil. In preparation for my holiday I've been using this regularly, and I have definitely seen a difference in my stretchmarks. They are gradually fading, but I'm not sure I have enough in this sample to get them fully gone. I might have to break out the Bio-Oil! 






My final favourite for April is the Rimmel mattifying BB cream. I received this sample in the March You Beauty Discovery box and I've been wearing it to work pretty much every day this month. It provides a really nice lightweight cover, and lasts all day. On hotter days I've been applying a powder over the top to just give it a little bit of help, but I don't think it really needed it. This is a great product, and for only £6.99 it's a bargain. My sample tube is probably going to last me ages as I only need a tiny amount at a time!




Have you tried any of this month's favourites? Have you got any suggestions for me to try out for next month?



3 comments:

  1. Iconic 3 palette from Make Up Revolution looks like something for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have tried BB creaam in samples, I really liked how light it was on my face instead of a heavy foundation! xo

    missvintagevibe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. The make up palette looks good! I need to check it out as I've heard great things about the brand :)

    ReplyDelete