Image Map

Body Shop Haul

01 May 2014

I'd been seeing lots of posts around about the new collections in the Body Shop, and they all sounded delicious, so I had to place a sly order online to find out what all the fuss was about!




As a brand, I love the Body Shop. They do great smelling shower goodies for good prices, and they make an effort to be ethical. I'm a massive fan of their mango collection, and at christmas their cranberry stuff is to die for. I decided to sample three of their new ranges, early-harvest raspberry, blueberry and vineyard peach this time around!




My favourite out of the shower gels I picked up, has to be the blueberry. It's got that fantastic sharp tang to it that I just know will work wonders for pepping me up! The early-harvest raspberry is also gorgeous, it smells just like raspberry jam. I'm not as sold on vineyard peach, as it's more of a sweet smell than the others, but I still think it smells great and I can't wait to get in the shower with these! You can find them here for £4 each.




I also picked up a couple of sprays. The vineyard peach one is a 'body mist', but I've been using it as I would a perfume. It leaves a very subtle peachy scent which isn't too overpowering. You can find this here for £7.50. The early-harvest raspberry eau de toilette is delicious. It's got that lovely sweet but tangy scent, and I've been wearing it a lot at the moment. It's definitely my favourite out of the two. You can find it here for £8.50.


What do you think of the Body Shop's new collections? Do you have a favourite?


3 comments:

  1. I'm obsessed with their vanilla eau de toilette! Delish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanna try the raspberry eau de toilette...I can already imagine how good it smells :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a few other bits from the early harvest raspberry range - the scrub and butter - and they are unbelievably lovely!

    ReplyDelete