Image Map

First Impressions: I ♥ Makeup Death By Chocolate Palette

23 July 2014


I am so pleased I have this palette, it came out before I got paid and when I went to buy all of my other Makeup Revolution goodies, it had sold out! Luckily it came back into stock not long after that so I put in a super quick order and now its here!




How beautiful is that packaging? I just love the feel of this palette, it has a lovely weight to it and the outer casing is just so unusual! I've read on other blogs that they couldn't detect any chocolatey scent from this palette, but I definitely can. It's a little bit synthetic but still quite a unique touch!




And there they are, another lovely palette full of shimmery neutrals! I'm so easily pleased.




 This is the top row. Don't Let Go and Consume Me are obviously my faves, but I'm in love with how jet black All is Lost is. White Light is basically the same shade as my skin, but I probably won't use it anyway.




The second row is where we really get going. There's a couple of mattes in there, but just look at the shimmer on Fool's Gold. It's beautiful. The mattes are a bit better than in the Salvation palettes, but I'd still probably skip them.




This is the bottom row and I want these shades on my eyelids right now. They're all gorgeous and really fit with the chocolatey theme of the palette. I honestly couldn't pick a favourite shade, I love them all.


The Death By Chocolate palette retails for £7.99 and is available here. If you're a fan of shimmery neutrals then you need this in your life, it's quickly become one of my go to palettes!



4 comments:

  1. Ooooh I love this! Gorgeous shades, the bottom row all look stunning! I think I'm going to have to get this :)

    Jess xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! <3 Love the shadows and packaging! Is it just me, but this reminds me of Too Faced Chocolate Bar palette.

    Laura
    Pink Frenzyt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg I love the design of this palette! Great swatches and I think this would be a perfect palette for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The packaging is amazing, I want it just for that!

    ReplyDelete