Image Map

June Favourites

08 July 2014



 June was a great month beauty-wise. Lots of new products were introduced that I'd been dying to get my hands on, as well rediscovering some old favourites!



I've completely fallen in love with the Benefit lip balms this month, they've been especially helpful in keeping my lips hydrated as I've been recovering from a cold and hayfever which has left me feeling a bit rubbish at times! Luckily I haven't had to worry about chapped lips because these balms have been keeping them soft and moisturised, with a cute tint thrown in!




I've rediscovered my love for Urban Veda this month as well. This face wash in particular has really worked wonders on my skin, and I've decided that once I've used up my Simple face wash, I'm going to stick to this one from now on! It makes my skin feel so refreshed and clean, and even though £7.99 is more than I would usually spend on a face wash, this one is good enough that I don't mind paying a little bit more.




As it was (at times) a bit hotter last month, I've decided to ditch the foundation and BB creams and just use the Porefessional on my face to blur my pores and make my skin look a bit better than normal. It feels so lightweight on my skin and I haven't had to worry about my foundation slipping during the day. 




This Starry Night palette from MUA has been a recent discovery in Superdrug and I've been loving it ever since! I love a bit of shimmer in my eyeshadows and this palette more than delivers that. I don't find them too over-shimmery for daytime wear, and they have the usual gorgeous pigmentation you'd expect from a MUA palette! 




Have you tried any of my favourites? What did you think of them?




3 comments:

  1. The starry night palette looks gorgeous! I really love the look of the Benefit lipbalms, too, the packaging is lovely :)

    Jess xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cha cha cha looks like a lovely summery shade! Hope you feel better soon xxx

    Hips Like Cinderella

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Starry Night palette looks like a gorgeous buy! I love shimmery eyeshadows too. Alice xx

    ReplyDelete