Image Map

Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipsticks in Latino and As You Want Victoria

10 July 2014


I have been wanting to give these lipsticks from Rimmel a try for ages, and recently a couple happened to fall into my basket when I was in Boots. How convenient!




The packaging doesn't feel particularly sturdy, but I am loving the Cadbury purple lids.




The first shade I'm going to talk about is As You Want Victoria. This is a creamy berry pink, and I'd say it's probably more of a autumn/winter shade, or something to wear on an evening out. The application of these lipsticks is so smooth, and the formula is very comfortable.




Below is Latino. This is such an easy colour for me to wear. It works really well with my skin tone, and I wouldn't feel uncomfortable wearing it at work.




I haven't tried these out for day to day wear yet, but I imagine the longevity depends very much on eating and drinking etc. While I've been wearing them for short periods of time, I haven't found that my lips have felt dry or uncomfortable, but I'd have to wear them for longer to test them properly!

The Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipsticks are available here for £6.49 each.


Have you tried these lipsticks? What did you think of them?




7 comments:

  1. these are beautiful shade and look gorgeous on you!!!
    I love Rimmel lipsticks!!! Latino is prob my fav of these two!
    xo
    Alice|Alice's Beauty Madness

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...both of these lipsticks are gorgeous! <3

    Laura
    Pink Frenzy

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are stunning shades! I love RImmel lipsticks, I own so many!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh 'As you want Victoria' is such a fun and bold shade…perfect for the summer time :D

    Sophia Meola | A Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    xx

    ReplyDelete