Image Map

Wantable Intimates Box - June 2014

03 July 2014


 I'm always so excited to receive my Wantable box, and this month definitely didn't disappoint. I think I'm going to have to make some changes to my questionnaire though, as I'm receiving too many tank tops!




The first item out of my box was this slouchy t-shirt from Pima Apparel. This is worth $18, and it feels like a nice comfy tee to just chill out at home in. My specifications on Wantable state that I am a medium as I'm quite busty, but this is absolutely huge on me. The neck is extremely wide and I can see it falling down a lot.



Also from Pima Apparel was this gorgeous tank. Again, this is a medium and it is really long! I think I'll probably be able to wear this as a nightdress, I love the colour! It's a gorgeous turquoise shade, and retails for $12.




This babydoll is the sauciest thing I have ever received from Wantable! It's lovely though, the lace is especially gorgeous and it had a matching thong thrown in. Not something I'd necessarily have picked out for myself, but I do kind of love it! This retails for $30.





The final item in my box was this cute pair of knickers. Again, these aren't something I'd have picked for myself as I usually tend to steer clear of animal prints, but I actually really like them! They're super comfy too. These retail for $8.




All in all, another great box from Wantable! I always love what I get sent and I really love the detailed questionnaire that makes it easier to receive things you'll actually like. I've definitely not been disappointed so far!

Would you subscribe to Wantable?



No comments:

Post a Comment