Image Map

You Beauty Discovery Box - July

07 July 2014


I know I say this every month, but I just love You Beauty! I'm always excited to see what will be on the menu, and I've never been disappointed yet. This month's theme was summer holidays and travelling, so lets see what I picked!





I can't believe how much was crammed into this tiny box! The extra samples were quite big this month, as well as fitting in a full-size mascara and two good sized bottles, I was chuffed when I opened this box up!




I chose the shampoo and conditioner duo from L'occitane as they're a brand I've been itching to try but have never gotten around to doing so. These are meant to be really good for repairing your hair, and contain lots of natural ingredients. They both smell quite herby!




I've heard a lot about this mascara and it's been on my wishlist for a while now, so I knew that I would have to get this in my box! I love the packaging and the cute name, I'm just curious to see whether it will live up to the hype!
 


A really good selection of samples this month, I know a lot of people were a bit confused by the inclusion of a mens shaving product from Dove, but its a good sized sample and I'm sure the husband will enjoy using it! I'm not a massive fan of the Agent Provocateur fragrance, its a little bit too heavy for me. The Egyptian Magic skin cream is quite interesting, I've not heard of it before. It's quite a small sachet but I'll try it out on my dry elbows to see if it helps!


Overall, impressive! £6.95 a month for this box is such a bargain, and its always a joy to receive. I love that its small enough to fit through my letterbox and that you get such a fantastic range of products to choose from consistently. 

Do you subscribe to You Beauty? What did you pick from this month's box?



6 comments:

  1. wow this is quite a packed one!!! I love when subscription boxes are filled with things you can actually use!!!
    xo
    Alice|Alice's Beauty Madness

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to read your review on L'Oreal Miss Manga mascara :) Lovely post! xo's

    Laura
    Pink Frenzy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is a great box! Loads of great sgtuff, I'd be well chuffed with this x

    JustJulie | Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard mixed things about the mascara, but like the sound of the shampoo and conditioner! Such great value :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you had to choose ONE box, which would it be?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think if I absolutely HAD to pick, I'd go with Birchbox at the moment. They've really impressed me with their boxes recently.

      Delete